Waste Management to host week-long free drop off event for Atascadero customers
Event to Make it Easy for Residents to dispose of extra waste at no cost
– In an effort to facilitate responsible disposal, Waste Management will be hosting a community clean up week to provide customers in Atascadero with the opportunity to more easily dispose of large bulky items, green waste and hazardous material in an environmentally safe manner.
This free event is open to Atascadero Waste Management customers only. A voucher is required. Proof of address is also required with a matching billing notice. Residents can request a voucher for the event by contacting Waste Management at (805) 466-3636 or by visiting the local office at 8740 Pueblo Ave. Ste. B, Atascadero, CA 93422. No trailers will be accepted.
The event is happening Oct. 23 – Oct. 30 from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Chicago Grade Landfill located at 2290 Homestead Rd. in Templeton.
• Household waste, including sofas, small household appliances, loose items need to be bagged
• Green waste
• Scrap metal (must be separated)
• Hazardous Waste (only accepted on Saturdays between 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.)
• Commercial construction or landscaping debris or landscaping companies
• Universal waste
For more information, contact Waste Management at (805) 466-3636.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!