First Fridays continues tonight with DeJaVu Band
Concerts held in downtown Atascadero at 6 p.m.
– The City of Atascadero is gearing up for another First Friday on Sept. 1 downtown starting at 6 p.m. featuring The DeJaVu Band. Attendees can enjoy the band plus plan for an evening downtown with a variety of restaurants, entertainment options, local drinking establishments, and shops to enjoy.
Touring up and down the Central Coast, Deja-Vu is made up of six seasoned veterans including Janice Mundee (lead vocals), Ted Davantzis (guitar and vocals), Rudy Torres (drums), Mike Gomez (lead guitar and vocals), Gus Cristicini (bass and vocals), and Sandy Clark (backing vocals). With an extensive song list featuring a variety of covers from classic rock to country to R&B to top 40s spanning five decades, attendees can expect an evening of crowd-pleasing and dancing fun-for-all music.
The concert will be located at The Plaza on El Camino (across from Sunken Gardens). There will also be food trucks featuring Mary’s Cuisine and Heavenly Hot Dogs.
Upcoming First Friday events:
- Sept. 1: Concert downtown at The Plaza with DeJaVu Band
- Oct. 6: Fall Sip & Shop plus complimentary tours of Historic City Hall & the Duo Tones
- Nov. 3: Concert downtown at The Plaza on El Camino with Erin and the Earthquakes
- Dec. 1: Light up the downtown plus Holiday Sip & Shop
For more information on these events and other activities, go to www.VisitAtascadero.com/events.