Understanding and preventing youth vaping presentation happening Wednesday
–Parents, students, school educators, and community members are invited to attend a free presentation on “Understanding & Preventing Youth Vaping.”
This presentation is presented by the creators of The Tobacco Prevention Toolkit from Stanford Medicine and sponsored by the San Luis Obispo County Office of Education and County of San Luis Obispo.
- Effects of nicotine on the adolescent brain
- Youth vulnerability to addiction
- Health risks of new pod-based devices like JUUL
- Why young people are vaping
- Efforts in the US to reduce vaping usage among youth
For more information or to register for this free event, click here.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!