‘Summer Sizzle’ program returns to Atascadero Farmers’ Market
–The City of Atascadero and the North County Farmer’s Market are extremely pleased to announce the second annual Chef Summer Sizzle. Each Wednesday starting June 20 through Aug. 8 from 3-6 p.m., the Atascadero Farmer’s Market will showcase a local chef who will feature a different “Farmer’s Recipe” which will include items that can be purchased at the market.
Each market will have samples to enjoy featuring a combination of fresh produce and ingredients that you can purchase at the market along with the chef’s recipe for that dish. In addition to the chef, we will have music, craft beer sampling and Hop’s Bounce house for the kids to enjoy!
- June 20: Chef Justin Paige with Railroad BBQ, Rhythm & Blues by the DuoTones
- June 27 Chef Charles Paladin Wayne (aka: “Chef Charlie”), Music by Tennessee Jimmy
- July 4 Special 4th of July Market with both Community Day & Chef’s Summer Sizzle – great tunes from San Luis Obispo Community Band! Two Chefs! Chef Bren Randolph will be out there with Bren’s Original Blend PLUS Chef Martin & Jose from Central Coast Café
- July 11 Our “Downtown Sizzle!” with Chef Samples by Street Side Ale House & Marston’s 101 – Double the samples and recipes PLUS the entire Downtown merchants will be joining in this special evening Downtown! Music by Ricky Montijo & the Monroe! This evening event will go from 3-7 pm with Farmers relocated to the downtown area
- July 18 Chef Samples by Guest House Grill, Rhythm & Blues by the DuoTones
- July 25 Chef John with Farmstead Catering & Music by Martin Paris
- Aug. 1 Community Day PLUS Chef’s Summer Sizzle! Chef Richard with Hurricane Kitchen! (Music to be announced)
- Aug. 8 Chef Seth with Pacific Harvest Catering and Music by Albert Jr. Band
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!