Participating breweries, wineries, distilleries announced for Brew at the Zoo
Event brings together craft beverages and entertainment
– The City of Atascadero and the Charles Paddock Zoo have announced all of the participating breweries, wineries, distilleries, and cider houses for the 9th Annual Brew at the Zoo, slated for this Saturday, April 29 from 5:30-8:30 p.m.
A variety of craft beer, wine, cider, and seltzer will be available on this exclusive evening at the zoo. Guests can expect a special “welcome” reception pouring of Black Market Spirits, Kula Vineyards & Winery, and Tin City Cider as they enter the zoo (first come, first served). Participating guests can expect a variety of craft breweries from San Luis Obispo County and the surrounding area.
Participating breweries, wineries, distilleries, and cider houses include:
- Ancient Peaks Winery (Santa Margarita)
- Black Market Spirits Central Coast
- Bristol’s Cider House (Atascadero)
- Cali Squeeze Seltzer (Paso Robles)
- Calwise Spirits Company (Paso Robles)
- Central Coast Brewing (San Luis Obispo)
- Eberle Winery (Paso Robles)
- Firestone Walker Brewing (Paso Robles)
- KiloKilo Brewing (Paso Robles)
- Kula Vineyards & Winery (Atascadero)
- Lone Madrone Winery (Templeton)
- MEA Wine (Atascadero)
- Oak and Otter Brewing Company (San Luis Obispo)
- SLO Cider Company (San Luis Obispo)
- Spent Grain Brewing (Atascadero)
- Tarantula Hill Brewing (Thousand Oaks)
- Tent City Beer Company (Atascadero)
- Tin City Cider (Paso Robles)
- Wild Fields Brewhouse (Atascadero)
Non-alcoholic beverages will be available for our designated drivers from Paradise Shaved Ice along with plenty of water available for all guests.
Entertainment and music with Medina Light Show and Designs will include games, a costume contest, plus a hula hoop and a dance contest with prizes. Enjoy special guests, The Vibe Setters and Garden Party. A variety of food will be available for purchase will include everything from barbecue to tacos to pizza to Irish cuisine, as well as sweets from candy to pies too. Plus, attendees will receive a collectible glass to add to their collection, and t-shirts will be available for purchase.
Online tickets are available now for $40 per person (service fee is not included). Designated driver tickets are $15 per person. If not sold out, tickets will be $50 per person on the day of the event starting at 5 pm at the ticket booth at the zoo. Purchase tickets at www.VisitAtascadero.com/Brew-at-the-Zoo
This very special event will be closed to the public and is available only for guests 21 years of age and over. Designated drivers must also be over 21 if attending this event. For more information, call (805) 461-5080.
Related: Zoo’s tiger turns 15 this Saturday