Best pizza in Atascadero
Taste some of the best pizza in Atascadero and local areas
If you’re looking for the best pizza in Paso Robles and Atascadero we’ve got some great recommendations for you. Find the pizza place that’s right for you. Whether you are looking to dine in a restaurant, pick up a take-out order, or get home delivery, we’ve got what you need right here.
Editor’s choice for the best pizza in Atascadero:
- Marv’s Original Pizza Co. – Popular downtown Paso Robles pizzeria with delivery too. Large selection of beer and wine. 729 12th St, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 238-1851. See there great reviews on Yelp.
- Chubby Chandler Pizza – Delivery or carryout available. Tasty handcrafted thick crusts. 1304 Railroad, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 239-2141.
- Fatte’s Pizza -Ask about their great family specials. 115 Niblick Rd, Paso Robles, CA 93446, (805) 237-7779.
- Fatte’s Pizza – Ask about their great family specials 5735 El Camino Real, Atascadero CA, 93422, (805) 466-6666.
- Mission Pizza – In the heart of downtown with beer on tap. It’s a great place for parties or watching football or baseball games. 625 12th Street, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 227-0777.
- Nardonne’s La Famiglia Pizzeria – Fresh ingredients, hand-rolled dough, calzones, pizzas, salads and more. 8501 El Camino Real, Atascadero, CA, 93422, (805) 466-8858.
- Pizza Express – Delivering to Paso Robles, Templeton and the Jardine Road community. 1914 Creston Rd #A, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 239-1282.
- Rustic Fire Pizza – Dine in or carry out. Fire-roasted gourmet pizza formerly known as Red Brick Pizza. New name, same great pizza. Try the gelato. 1145 24th St. Ste. D, Paso Robles CA, 93446, (805) 238-7711.
Most popular toppings
- Extra cheese
- Black olives
- Green peppers
Most popular side dishes
- Hot wings
- Bread sticks
- Ice cream
- Soft drinks
- Beer and wine
Editor’s note: The Best of Atascadero is a special section of the A-Town Daily News. The series recommends local businesses that the writers and editors have personally met and recommend. The companies listed in this section have proven to be exceptional local providers of goods and services. If you would like to suggest a local business for consideration on the Best of Atascadero series, click here to contact the A-Town Daily News, or call Access Publishing at (805) 226-9890. Posted by Scott Brennan, Google+
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!