Atascadero arrest records from September 20 to 26
Weekly arrest logs from the Atascadero Police Department
- On Sept. 20, Jorge Castaneda, 26, of Paso Robles, was arrested in Atascadero for vehicular manslaughter with gross negligence and hit and run resulting in injury.
- On Sept. 21, Miguel Angel Palafoxmontes, 40, of Atascadero, was arrested at 8220 El Camino Real for a bench warrant FTA on a misdemeanor charge.
- On Sept. 21, Virginia Dorothy Geftakys, 49, of Templeton, was arrested on Sycamore Road for a bench warrant FTA on a misdemeanor charge.
- On Sept. 21, Darren Cody Edmunson, 28, of California, was arrested at 8360 El Camino Real for violation of post-release community supervision.
- On Sept. 23, Kevin Guevaramayo, 25, of Santa Maria, was arrested at 9214 Sombrilla Ave. for obstructing/resisting public/peace officer or emergency med tech, assault with deadly weapon: not a firearm, violation of court order to prevent domestic violence, exhibiting a deadly weapon other than a firearm and threatening crime with intent to terrorize.
- On Sept. 23, Austin Lyle Cook, 27, of Atascadero, was arrested at 5070 Traffic Way for possession of a narcotic controlled substance, possession of unlawful paraphernalia, disorderly conduct: drug and failure to appear after PTA and not posting bail.
- On Sept. 25, Seth Alin Wing, 39, transient, was arrested at the intersection of Traffic Way and Olmeda Ave. for disorderly conduct: alcohol.
The arrest records presented are provided by the Atascadero Police Department. Suspects are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!