Atascadero arrest records for September 13 to 19
Weekly arrest logs from the Atascadero Police Department
- On Sept. 13, Ralph James Aschenbrenner, 50, of Atascadero, was arrested in Atascadero for driving while license suspended/revoked for driving under the influence.
- On Sept. 13, Jeffrey Howard Marohn, 69, of Atascadero, was arrested in Atascadero for display on vehicle/presenting unlawful registration to an officer.
- On Sept. 14, Benjamin Scott Buckley, 41, of Atascadero, was arrested in Atascadero for disorderly conduct: alcohol.
- On Sept. 15, John Edward Pritchard, 27, of Paso Robles, was arrested in Atascadero for violation of probation/misdemeanor and a bench warrant/failure to appear on misdemeanor charge.
- On Sept. 15, William Earl Francis, 33, of Atascadero, was arrested at 7775 Morro Road for possession of unlawful paraphernalia and disorderly conduct: intoxicated drug with alcohol.
- On Sept. 17, Andre Michael Stoner, 35, of Atascadero, was arrested at 9200 El Camino Real for possession of a narcotic controlled substance, violation of probation/misdemeanor, a felony arrest warrant and an arrest warrant for misdemeanor and infraction cases.
- On Sept. 18, Rosa Helena Luellen, 23, of Atascadero, was arrested at 11201 Pamplona Way for obstructing/resisting public/peace officer/emergency med tech, battery on peace officer/emergency personnel and inflicting corporal injury on spouse/cohabitant/dating relationship.
- On Sept. 19, Christopher Shane Gibson, 30, transient, was arrested at Mechanics Bank for failure to appear after PTA and not posting bail.
The arrest records presented are provided by the Atascadero Police Department. Suspects are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!