Atascadero arrest records for June 13 to 19
Weekly arrest logs from the Atascadero Police Department
- On June 15, Elizabeth Marjorie Shanklin, 35, of Paso Robles, was arrested at 9400 El Camino Real for battery: spouse/ex-spouse/date/etcetera.
- On June 15, Manuel Roy Catron, 28, transient, was arrested at the intersection of El Bordo Ave. and Las Lomas Road for possession of marijuana over 1 ounce/28.5 grams, possession of unlawful paraphernalia, possession of controlled substance and failure to appear after PTA and not posting bail.
- On June 15, Justin Mintz Hortillosa, 33, of Oceano, was arrested at 8200 El Camino Real for possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
- On June 16, Mark Clayton Jewett, 68, of Atascadero, was arrested in Atascadero for battery: spouse/ex-spouse/date/etcetera and disorderly conduct: alcohol.
- On June 16, Russell Dane Roberts, 69, of Atascadero, was arrested at the 7300 block of El Camino Real for failure to appear on PTA and not posting bail and a bench warrant for failure to appear on felony charge.
- On June 18, Maxx Arehart Rivera, 27, of Cambria, was arrested at Highway 41 at Los Altos Road for driving under the influence with a blood alcohol percent of .08 or higher.
- On June 18, Brandon Spencer Bathurst, 35, of King City, was arrested at 900 El Camino Real for disorderly conduct: under influence of drug and warrant: FTA vehicle code violation.
- On June 19, Raul Diaz Perea, 20, was arrested at US 101 Southbound near Santa Rosa Road for driving while license suspended for driving under the influence.
- On June 19, Christian Shane Ellman, 24, transient, was arrested at 8360 El Camino Real for possession of narcotic controlled substance and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
- On June 19, Daniel Christopher Serna, 39, of Atascadero, was arrested at 7135 El Camino Real for disorderly conduct: intoxicated drug with alcohol, probation violation: re-arrest/revoke and warrant: FTA vehicle code violation.
The arrest records presented are provided by the Atascadero Police Department. Suspects are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!