Atascadero arrest records for August 16 to 22
Weekly arrest logs from the Atascadero Police Department
- On Aug. 16, Martin Rogelio Nevarezulloa, 24, of Atascadero, was arrested at the intersection of Santa Rosa Road and E. Front Street for a misdemeanor arrest warrant and possession of unlawful paraphernalia.
- On Aug. 19, Layn Allen Banks, 68, transient, was arrested at 7360 El Camino Real for failure to appear after PTA and not posting bail.
- On Aug. 19, Dean Anthony Dibenedetto, 26, transient, was arrested at 8750 El Camino Real for shoplifting.
- On Aug. 20, Clifford Wayne Bowles, 54, transient, was arrested at 7805 Yesal Ave. for failure to appear after PTA and not posting bail.
- On Aug. 20, Sterling Bryant Baker, 32, transient, was arrested at 5670 Hermosilla Ave. for a misdemeanor battery, threatening crime with intent to terrorize, attempted assault with a deadly weapon and bench warrant for failure to appear on misdemeanor charges.
- On Aug. 20, Gary Lee Hargis, 43, transient, was arrested at 8784 Plata Lane for Failure to appear after PTA and not posting bail.
- On Aug. 22, Marvin Adams, 34, of Atascadero, was arrested at 4835 Miramon Ave. for violation of probation/misdemeanor, driving while license suspended/revoked for driving under the influence, contempt of court: violating a protective order, driving under the influence with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or higher and inflicting corporal injury on spouse/cohabitant/dating relationship.
The arrest records presented are provided by the Atascadero Police Department. Suspects are innocent until proven guilty by a court of law.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!