All About Events, San Luis Obispo Wedding Rental Company, Reports The Top Tips For Special Parties
With the close of the Holiday season, people can feel a little “partied-out,” and not ready for the upcoming round of birthdays, anniversaries, showers, special occasions, or even Valentine’s Day. All About Events, the supplier of event and wedding rentals in San Luis Obispo, CA, has some tips for easing into the new season of get-togethers and adding some extra zest to any party.
- Double up. Celebrate birthdays and wedding anniversaries at the same party. Have a birthday month party instead of individual parties.
- When parents share the planning and expenses of shared kid’s birthday parties there are even more possibilities.
- Celebrate cultural roots. Share family cultural heritage with food and seasonal traditions and activities. Someone, somewhere in the world is celebrating something nearly every week of the year. Some research on the Internet or at the local library will yield several fun ideas.
- Host a historical era party. Choose an era the guests of honor favor and ask guests to dress accordingly.
- Host a “Talent Faire,” bringing creative friends and family together to show off their talents, art, and handicrafts.
- People will remember a Murder Mystery party for a long time. Hire an actors group that specializes in murder mysteries, or buy a kit with all of the scripts already included and have party guests play the parts.
Hosting a theme party might need more space, seating and dining arrangements than the average home has available. Don’t let a shortage of space and seating put a stop to the party! Consider renting a tent (complete with heating) and tables and chairs from the award-winning event supplier and planners, All About Events. The company has a full inventory for large and small events and wedding rentals in San Luis Obispo.
Tents are a great addition for all weather parties and the perfect way to create more weatherproof space. The company’s inventory includes china, flatware, glassware, linens, lighting, and even dance floors, and anything else needed for a memorable party.
The event planners and professional staff at All About Events are eager to help make any event a success. Schedule an appointment and bring your party plans. The staff will help make sure your party is memorable and affordable. With two locations, one in Paso Robles and the other in San Luis Obispo, All About Events easily serves the entire Central Coast. Check out the reviews from happy clients, and then give All About Events a call to schedule an appointment.
Subscribe to the A-Town Daily News for free!