News for Atascadero, CA|Thursday, March 28, 2024
You are here: Home » Community
  • Follow Us!

Community

Spring youth volleyball registration ending soon

Youth volleyball will be held at the Colony Park Community Center Registration for the City of Atascadero’s Co-ed Junior Volleyball League ends on Friday, March Full Article

Amy Gue of Atascadero named to ‘Dean’s Honor List’ at Cedarville University

The university is host to over 4000 students – Cedarville University student Amy Gue of Atascadero, CA, majoring in Visual Communication Design, was named to Full Article

Humane society encourages public to ‘spay it forward’ for community cats

$25 donations to ‘Project M.E.O.W.’ provide subsidized medical services for unowned community cats – This week, Woods Humane Society is raising funds for, and awareness Full Article

Create a piece of ‘animalistic human’ art at workshop

Live animal models provided by Happy Hen Animal Sanctuary, Pacific Wildlife Care, caring owners – Create an artwork mirroring your psyche through animal form with Full Article

Templeton church hosting annual women’s conference

‘If: Gathering’ is a live-streamed conference from Dallas – Templeton Presbyterian Church will host its sixth annual “IF: Gathering” local women’s conference March 4-5, 2022. Full Article

Free wood chips available to Atascadero residents Saturday

Wood chip area is located on Traffic Way between Chico Road and Orillas Way – In appreciation of the community’s ongoing efforts to beautify their Full Article

Cal Poly logging team takes first place in timbersports competition

This was Cal Poly’s first competition since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 – The Cal Poly Loggers, an intercollegiate team of male Full Article

Letter: My immune system works with no boosters or side effects

Dear covidians – Since I was born a healthy child and have remained a healthy adult, I am sorry to report that I am averse Full Article

Masons of San Luis Obispo donate to Atascadero High School

Money will go towards instrumental music program – King David’s Lodge No. 209 F.&A.M., home of the Masons of San Luis Obispo, continues its support Full Article

Trevor Porter of Atascadero earns degree from Georgia State University

Porter is one of more than 3,000 students to graduate during fall 2021 semester – Trevor Porter of Atascadero has earned a Bachelor of Arts Full Article
Page 41 of 201« First...102030...3940414243...506070...Last »
A-Town Daily News on Google
A-Town Daily News | 7343 El Camino Real #235 | Atascadero, CA 93422 | (805) 226-5720